Welcome New Patients
Dr. Draney and his staff at Lancaster Pediatric Dentistry are pleased to welcome you and your child to our new office. Our approach to caring for your child’s teeth is two-fold. First, we will provide exceptional pediatric dental care in an environment of comfort and laughter. Second, we will teach your child the habits of good dental hygiene so he or she can maintain a healthy smile for life.
We are always happy to accept new patients. The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, along with Dr. Draney, recommend bringing your child in after their first birthday or no more than six months after their first tooth comes in. Do you have a child in elementary or middle school who hasn’t yet been to the pediatric dentist? Don’t worry – we’re happy to see them too!
What To Expect At Your Child's First Visit
Our goal is to make every visit to our office a positive experience so your child will always be excited to come back. Your first visit will proceed as follows:
- Dr. Draney will start by getting to know your child to make him or her feel at ease.
- We’ll take any necessary X-rays
- Dr. Draney will conduct a complete pediatric dental exam
- Our team will provide a preventive dental cleaning.
- We’ll take the time to teach your child a “healthy teeth” routine you can follow at home.
- If necessary, we will talk to you, their parent(s), about any issues we find and make recommendations for your child's daily oral care routine and/or required treatment.
New Patient Forms
To begin, please complete the registration form below for each child who will be visiting Lancaster Pediatric Dentistry for the first time.
A Healthy Partnership Between You, Your Child and Our Office
Dr. Draney is well trained and experienced with all aspects of pediatric dentistry. He knows how to help ease anxiety of even the youngest patients as well as provide exemplary treatment for toddlers, adolescents and everyone in between.
We’re excited to begin a long-term partnership to keep your child’s teeth and gums healthy for years to come. Through every stage of your child’s life we’ll be here to keep that smile looking radiant and feeling great.
Financial and Insurance Information
Dental treatment for your children should be a priority and fit into your budget accordingly. At Lancaster Pediatric Dentistry, we accept the following forms of payment:
- Payment Plans via Care Credit
Lancaster Pediatric Dentistry is happy to work with many different insurance companies and we will file insurance claims for your convenience. We are an in-network provider for Delta Dental Premier and are also happy to welcome patients with Medicaid. If you don’t have dental insurance, our practice offers a 20% courtesy on all dental services.
We are pleased to offer CareCredit, the leading patient payment program in the nation. Upon approval, CareCredit offers a comprehensive range of plans, including family plans, with low minimum monthly payments to cover fees from $300 to $25,000.
Apply for CareCredit by filling out the CareCredit Application.
CareCredit benefits include:
- Experience immediate care and treatment while paying over time
- No annual fees
- No reapplication process when paying for other medical expenses
- Pays for deductibles and treatments not covered by insurance
Find out if you qualify for CareCredit, and then contact our dental office to schedule your child's dental treatment.